Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Health Data sync over iCloud

Hello guys,
My name is Carlos, and I use Health App to collect all my activity during my exercise over Apple Watch and also with native Health App, such as, Height data.
I`d like to know if you guys know something about storage data, nowadays even Notes can use our iCloud feature to store the data right into our iCloud account, now, when you create notes, consumes spaces from iCloud.

I`d like to know if there`s a way to storage your HealthData over iCloud too, but not with backup, over the air, such as iCloud Calendar and Contacts, I`m telling it, because sometimes at least me, want to start over from a new iPhone (apps, and settings), but HealthApp is really important to me, such as my notes, contacts and calendar, it`s part of my life now, so if you guys knows about a feedback to send it to Apple it will be great, I guess not only for me, but a lot of users that maybe think the same as me.

Thank you guys.

iPhone 5s, iOS 9.0.2, 32GB Space Gray

Posted on Oct 9, 2015 4:34 AM

There are no replies.

Health Data sync over iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.