Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Itunes music libaray and syncing issues

So basically after like 6 hours of **** around with Itunes to get my music all sorted, When i synced my phone with Itunes it put two of each copy of song on my phone even though there was only one copy of every song on itunes.

So i synced it again thinking that, that would remove the duplicated songs on my phone, but instead it just put another copy of every song onto my phone. I then decided that it would be easier to delete every song in my Itunes library and sync it to remove all the songs on my phone and I would just start all over again.

However all the songs stayed on my phone even though itunes now says there are no songs on it:

(see the Audio bar down the bottom 622 songs even though the box at the top says "synced music: 0")

User uploaded file

I'm not actually sure how to remove the songs on my phone now without deleting them 1 by 1 on my phone itself and i have no idea why Itunes decided to put multiple copies of every single song in my itunes library on to my phone even though there were no duplicates in the library.

Can someone tell me why this all happened and how to get rid of the songs on my phone. (sorry if this is hard to understand)

My Iphone is a plain 4 running IOS 7.1.2 and my Itunes is the latest one avalible

iPhone 4, iOS 7.1.2, null

Posted on Oct 9, 2015 6:22 AM

There are no replies.

Itunes music libaray and syncing issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.