Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi after update 9.0.2 my phone app keypad not working please fix

iPhone 6, iOS 9.0.2, Phone app and keypad not working

Posted on Oct 9, 2015 6:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 9, 2015 7:14 AM

Close all open apps by double-tapping the home button, then swiping up the app window until it flies off the screen.

Reset your device: hold down the home button along with the sleep/wake button until the screen goes black and you see the Apple, then let go. (No data loss)

5 replies

Oct 19, 2015 12:49 PM in response to AmishCake

same situation.

After update to iOS 9 problems started - unable to launch phone application (that what we use to make calls, you know green icon) 🙂

Most time, when i click on phone, it's hang. Sometime helps to restart iPhone, not always.

Tried iOS 9.0.2, same problem.

In my company we used more than 100 iPhone devices, and problem with phone app exist in about 7% of them.

We called apple support, and got information that "please make backup using iTunes, then restore from backup" - but this not solved our problems.

Apple, do sth with this! Last time i got information from apple, that i should not restore my iPhone in that cases, but start fresh. ***?!

eeh..

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.