Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Poor experience in the UK with Storefront (Apple Auth. repairs) and would like to escalate the issue. Are there any contact details within Apple for such issues?

Hi,

I have recently had a very poor experience in the UK with Storefront (Apple Auth. repair Merchants) to the extent my old Macbook Pro will no longer boot up, and the Support Team have just basically washed their hands of it.

With no ability to take this further within Storefront, I am looking to find some way of making Apple aware of the shortfalls in the way their authorised dealer is performing.

I would like to escalate the issue within both Storefront and Apple. Are there any contact details within Apple for such issues?

Regards

Andy

MacBook Pro, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8)

Posted on Oct 9, 2015 7:22 AM

1 reply

Poor experience in the UK with Storefront (Apple Auth. repairs) and would like to escalate the issue. Are there any contact details within Apple for such issues?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.