Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Thunderbolt Display Crashes MacBook Air - Don't waste your money on this

I'm a loyal MAC user since 1984 personal and my business. I have a BIG problem with the 27" Thunderbolt Display. It has been a dog since we purchased them. I am the business owner and have been using a MacBook Air 2013 OSX 10.9.5 and a 27" Thunderbolt display running OSX 10.8.4

About twice a day my MacBook AIr crashes, become frozen and I'm forced to shut down by pressing the power button until it switches off. I often lose my work and this is terrible!

I purchased a 30 " Samsung external monitor at half the cost of the 27" Thunderbolt Display and have absolutely no problems with Mac Book AIr crashes. Funny how that works! It was the cranky 27" Thunderbolt Display causing the problem after all. Save your money and don't buy the 27" Thunderbolt Display

Thunderbolt Display (27-inch), OS X Mavericks (10.9.5), Thunderbolt Display MB Air Crash

Posted on Oct 9, 2015 7:52 AM

There are no replies.

Thunderbolt Display Crashes MacBook Air - Don't waste your money on this

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.