Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Choosing my next iPad

Because of slow processor speed and lack of Touch ID, I am considerping upgrading my iPad. No business usage. Absolutely no need for the Pro! But, given I am likely to keep the new one for several years, I am curious of my best options. Like the screen size of current iPad2. Thoughts and rationale?

iPad 2

Posted on Oct 9, 2015 7:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 9, 2015 7:24 AM

The iPad 2 is so old its a wonder they are still ticking. I honestly would invest in an iPad Air 2 if I was in your situation. It has the most up to date hardware and can access all the current features like split screen and picture in picture. That hardware should last you many years to come.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 9, 2015 7:24 AM in response to NoBite

The iPad 2 is so old its a wonder they are still ticking. I honestly would invest in an iPad Air 2 if I was in your situation. It has the most up to date hardware and can access all the current features like split screen and picture in picture. That hardware should last you many years to come.

Choosing my next iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.