Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

live photo wallpaper

I have an inconvenient with my new Iphone 6s of 64 GB, which is that, I don’t have the option to put photo live wallpaper. When I put wallpaper it should appear 3 options on the bottom of the screen, and when I touch the screen it is supposed to go live, instead it stays static. I will like to know what can I do In order to fix this issue In the shortest possible time.

Thanks

iPhone 6s, iOS 9.0.2, NEW

Posted on Oct 9, 2015 7:26 AM

1 reply

Oct 10, 2015 11:45 PM in response to Maria Game

I Just had this problem and figured it out! I had Low Battery Mode turned on. When I switched that off, I regained the ability to activate Live Photo. The third option you mentioned is Perspective. If you do not see that as an option, that is because "Reduced Motion" is turned on. This limits your ability to tilt your device on your wallpaper screen to see more of the picture, as well as the ability to close your apps in a magnifying effect.

To turn off Low Battery Mode: (this will let you select "Live Photo")

Go to Settings

Click Battery

Slide Low Battery Mode (OFF)

To turn off Reduced Motion: (this will let you select "Perspective", after Low Battery Mode is off)

Go to Settings

Click General

Click Accessibility

Click "Reduce Motion"

Slide Reduce Motion (ON)

Hope this helps!!

live photo wallpaper

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.