Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Windows 8.1 Won't play movies, will act like it's playing the song but no sound

I'm trying to watch iTunes on my window 8.1. It will randomly decide to play a movie completely through (after fighting with it for 30 minutes to cooperate) and other times it will pay five seconds (give or take a few seconds) before it freezes and refuses to do anything else and nothing I do will make it cooperate. I have restarted my computer and logged off iTunes and logged back in (sometimes that has helped before). I have also disconnected and reconnected to my wifi. It will also act like it's playing music, however there is no sound. I never had any issues with playing iTunes on windows 7. I just want to watch my movies and listen to my music.

Posted on Oct 9, 2015 8:43 AM

There are no replies.

Windows 8.1 Won't play movies, will act like it's playing the song but no sound

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.