Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a suggestion - I think it's the best one yet for the iPhone

So, like all of you I have an iPhone, like me you all probably love your iPhone and couldn't live without it.

I've had a 3G, 3GS, 4, 4S, 5S and now a 6S - I might add that so far I believe the 5S to be the best one ever made.

iPhones have more pixels than most of us can see, it keeps you healthy, can read your heart beat, take pictures of where you've been, work anywhere in the world, connect to more types of network and wireless than you can shake a stick at, tell you when your bus is arriving, turn your lights off, monitor your baby, control the thermostat in your house, start your car, you can have a conversation with it, it will tell you a joke, cook with it, there's an app for almost everything, see your friends and family from around the world, listen to music, bring down a government, make a movie, pay for a sandwich, play a game, watch a movie, navigate home, monitor your sleep, organise your life, run your business, get a date, order some food, book a holiday, wake up when you're not in a deep sleep, I know I've missed loads of things - and every year Apple bring us a new one, every few months more features but...

Here's my suggestion, when you have the best engineers and minds in the world thinking of the craziest things to put in and on a phone take a step back, look at the name of the product - iPhone - please let it make and receive phone calls without dropping all the time, or having no signal - you're all going to jump at me saying all smart phones suffer, yes, I've seen it myself an iPhone with zero signal with a £10 Nokia next to it with full signal - no I'm not going to buy a £10 Nokia don't be ridiculous people.

I'm not complaining, I just think with the best engineers and minds in the world something can be done, more focus on it, apple have done things that have never been done before. It's already got a camera poking out the back stick an antenna on it like a sat phone or an old Ericsson! Do something!

Posted on Oct 9, 2015 9:57 AM

1 reply

I have a suggestion - I think it's the best one yet for the iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.