Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how are the refurbished products? Looking at 21 inch computer

Looking at purchasing the 21 nch refurvished computer ? has anyone expericne with this ?

Mac Pro

Posted on Oct 9, 2015 10:39 AM

1 reply

Oct 9, 2015 3:49 PM in response to Teacher1206

Most of our current Apple products are refurbs and all:

1) have arrived in pristine cosmetic condition

2) had no hardware issues

3) are still in service but for one, whose inherent hardware defect would have killed it whether or not it were a refurb.

I am typing this on my workhorse 27-inch Mid 2010 iMac that would ahve cost over US$2200 new but was about US$1500 as a refurb. My wife's 21.5-inch 201i iMac is a refurb as is my 2012 MacBook Pro. We have two iPads that are refurbs, bought in 2012 and 2014.

My opinion: Apple refurbs are an outstanding value. You also get a full warranty and eligibility for AppleCare coverage. It is a winning situation.

Just make sure you buy directly from the Apple web store. Some dealers offering "refurbs" may not be selling those refurbished by Apple to Apple standards.

how are the refurbished products? Looking at 21 inch computer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.