Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 5c battery dies quickly

I have had my iPhone 5c since July 2014 and it's battery was great until July 2015 (conveniently 1 week after my warranty was up). Before I had any problems with the battery, I would sometimes leave my phone over night on airplane mode sitting at 100% if it was charged before bed and it would be good to go in the morning for the day ahead. However, in July I did this just as I have before and was astonished to find that my phone was at 7% instead of the usual 100% in the morning! I only recently took my phone into the Apple Store to get a diagnostic test run on it. The guy at the Genius Bar said that my phone battery was at 92%, normal after over a year's use, and that everything seemed fine. He checked the battery and said it wasn't "inflated" or anything and that it looked good. Further looking into the diagnostic did not show any problems with my phone whatsoever so he suggested backing up and restoring my phone as a new device. I backed it up and restored it as a new iPhone and I'm STILL having issues. Apparently the restore should've solved most problems according to some articles I've read up on. I have a brand new battery that I can replace it with but I don't want to do so if my battery is not the problem as the Apple worker said. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

iPhone 5c, iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Oct 9, 2015 9:15 AM

There are no replies.

iPhone 5c battery dies quickly

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.