Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i can't pair my macbook pro with my iPhone 6

i tried to pair my macbook pro with iPhone 6 they recodnizing each other even i received the code on both device and connected together just for 1 second then in front the device shows not connected

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X El Capitan (10.11), Iphone 6 iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Oct 9, 2015 9:30 AM

14 replies

Jun 4, 2017 9:46 AM in response to hoyoenuno

hoyoenuno wrote:

I would like to use my iPhone 7plus as a remote for a Keynote presentation, without having to rely on connection to wifi. I want to do it directly through Bluetooth.

Assuming your Mac is recent enough, you can set up Keynote Remote over bluetooth.

There is no direct pairing involved however.

Follow the steps here:

http://www.idownloadblog.com/2016/06/17/use-iphone-remote-keynote-app-mac/

Oct 9, 2015 9:32 AM in response to davoud26

Hi! Try restarting both devices and connect once again. Also, reset your iPhone.

Try to reset your device. This won't delete your data stored on this device.

• Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button
  • Press and hold on the Home button
  • Keep holding both buttons until the display turns off and back on with Apple logo on it.

Alternatively, you may go to Settings - General - Reset - Reset All Settings

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201559

Oct 9, 2015 10:06 AM in response to davoud26

Make sure both devices meet the requirements for AirDrop:

Use AirDrop to send content from your Mac - Apple Support

Share content with AirDrop from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Reboot both devices then by holding down the Home and power/sleep buttons together for 10 to 15 seconds or until the Apple Logo shows up.

Then try again.

Oct 10, 2015 11:59 PM in response to davoud26

I am also having this problem. I find it odd that I should need to set the Air Drop to "everyone" when it is MY iphone6 and MY mac book pro... however even setting to "everyone" does not work.

MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2015) with Yosemite 10.10.5

Processor 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7 and Memory 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

iPhone 6 with iOS 9.0.2

Nov 18, 2016 1:05 AM in response to davoud26

Don't waste your time, neither Airdrop nor Universal keyboard work and apparently all because you can't pair bluetooth (Mac and iPhone). The message I receive in iPhone is that "my mac" "is not supported".

The source of problem is either of these two:

- Apple has employed some Microsoft engineers!

or

- The incompetence that is ruining Apple post Steve Job that evidently everyone knows but the clowns in charge

i can't pair my macbook pro with my iPhone 6

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.