Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I do not have the option to delete or stop family sharing. I do not like having my credit card out there so I want family sharing and the two accounts I created for my children completely removed. How can I do this?

I want to delete family sharing and my two children that I set up Apple ID's for because I do not like having my credit card "out there". I read before creating this that I could change the payment method afterward, but quickly learned that it's not possible with family sharing. I have it all restricted but it's just the point. I do not have any options to delete or stop family sharing when I click on my name as the organizer. I have iOS9. Please help!!

iPad Mini, iOS 9

Posted on Oct 9, 2015 9:48 AM

1 reply

I do not have the option to delete or stop family sharing. I do not like having my credit card out there so I want family sharing and the two accounts I created for my children completely removed. How can I do this?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.