Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 6 terrible GPS signal

Hello everyone,

Hoping to get some help on my phone problem. I have a 16GB iPhone 6, that was purchased last September, it currently runs on 9.0.2 iOS. It's been having terrible GPS signal for the last couple of weeks. Went to the Apple Store and called an Apple representative online and they ran a diagnostics test that showed no errors. More specifically, when I use apps like Google Maps, Apple Maps or even Waze, the apps are unable to locate my exact location. On Waze it says "No GPS. Try going outside". When using Google/Apple Maps, the GPS is slow to update and can only estimate the location I am at. Additionally, the map apps can load the directions, but just can not determine where I am as soon as I start moving. I've tried restoring my phone to a previous backup, restoring network settings, restoring my phone completely and setting it up as a new phone, deleting the apps and none of these has seemed to fix the issue. Any help would be appreciated.

iPhone 6, iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Oct 9, 2015 9:28 AM

3 replies

iPhone 6 terrible GPS signal

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.