Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iphone 6 is not recognized by iTunes.

I got this phone in July and haven't had any problems with it and have synced it before now. I have tried to reinstall iTunes and have restarted by computer and my iPhone, and have done many of the steps recommended by Apple.I have checked the AMDS and it is running and isn't disabled. My computer will recognize that my phone is plugged in and will charge it and open photos and videos, so I don't think it is a computer problem, i just can't figure out what kind of problem it is and if it is with iTunes or something else that I haven't thought of.

iPhone 6, iOS 9.0.2, 64 GB

Posted on Oct 9, 2015 10:36 AM

4 replies

Oct 9, 2015 10:47 AM in response to molohen

I am having the same issue. Mine has been working perfectly, and now it does not even ask me to trust the device. I have unplugged an plugged everything and restarted everything. My PC recognized my Iphone 6 plus; however, Itunes does not. I really think it has to do with the Itunes update; however, I can't find any answers anywhere. I have Windows 10. My computer is up to date, my iphone is up to date, and Itunes is up to date.

To make it even more complicated, when I connect my iphone to my Mac laptop, there is no problem. Itunes recognizes my phone. There has to be a bug with the new update and PC's.

Can anyone offer a solution?

My iphone 6 is not recognized by iTunes.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.