Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 6 with ios 9.0.2 keeps freezing

I have a iPhone 6 running the newest ios 9.0.2 update and along with the 10,000 other issues im having now my phone it keeps freezing! it will unlock from the sleep screen, when i try to go into any app it does nothing I cant even turn it off! I have to hold the home and power button to reset it. This is very frustrating and i need help if anyone has had this issue. Thanks!

iPhone 6, iOS 9.0.2, At&t service

Posted on Oct 9, 2015 10:47 AM

7 replies

Oct 22, 2015 5:13 AM in response to dbiagioli23

The solution just work for me. Go to settings/phone settings. Remove sim card. wait for no Sim message. Do hard reset by holding the power and home button for 10 seconds. After reboot, open phone App. Check to make sure phone app is responsive. If it continues to not be responsive, go to settings/cellular and turn off all cellular data. Go back to phone app and check to make sure phone app is responsive. If it continues to not be responsive, wait for phone app to be responsive and reinsert Sim card. , turn back on Cellular data. Check phone app again for responsiveness. if your phone app is not responsive, While in the phone app, remove Sim card and wait for no Sim message to appear. Click OK and reinstall Sim card.

This is a very annoying problem but Apple needs to fix. It's called an iPhone and yet the phone part is not working… ***?

Anyways, please reply if this works for you. It worked for me.

iphone 6 with ios 9.0.2 keeps freezing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.