Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I find songs from new iPhoto? No ilifeslideshow anymore. Please help!!

How do I find the songs from new iPhoto slideshows? I was not able to find those through search. It has to be somewhere. I had to search ilifeslideshow but no luck. Where are they? It used to be easy to find but now can't find them anymore. It should apply to all the program such as iMovie, etc... Anyone can tell me the tips how to find Hey now song, or something like all of the music listing. That would be great!

I am using Yosemite and new Mac 2015 Desktop..

Thank you for your time to helping me out. Hope to hear from you soon!

Posted on Oct 9, 2015 11:51 AM

8 replies

Oct 9, 2015 12:00 PM in response to Pmg11gmp

If you want to find the audio files of the slideshow themes, they are hidden in the system library:

The theme music for Photos is in the system library, some are stored in the plug-ins::

/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Slideshows.framework/Versions/A/Resources/Cont ent/Audio

The Magazine music is here:

/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Slideshows.framework/Versions/A/PlugIns/OpusMa gazineProducer.opplugin/Contents/Resources/Magazine.m4a

Oct 9, 2015 12:41 PM in response to Pmg11gmp

The Theme Music for iPhoto 9.6.1 is stored inside the iPhoto application bundle.

Select the iPhoto Library in the Finder, then ctrl-click it, select "Show Package contents". In the Finder window that will open, browse this folder: /Applications/iPhoto.app/Contents/Frameworks/iLifeSlideshow.framework/Versions/ A/Resources/Content/Audio/

The audio files are named like the themes. Copy them to a folder outside the application and open them in iTunes to see the names of the songs.

Classic.m4a PhotoEdges.m4a Shatter.m4a

HolidayMobile.m4a PhotoMobile.m4a SlidingPanels.m4a

KenBurns.m4a Places.m4a Snapshots.m4a

Origami.m4a Reflections.m4a VintagePrints.m4a

Origami2.m4a Scrapbook.m4a WatercolorPanels.m4a

How do I find songs from new iPhoto? No ilifeslideshow anymore. Please help!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.