Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How does a blocked number be able to continuously call

I Receive several unknown calls and I've blocked them, but they continue to call back every single day. There is one caller from Consumer Advocacy - claiming to be able to lower my interest rates on my credit cards. I've told them I don't own credit cards and they hang up before I can request to be taken from their list. In the past I've pressed the corresponding option to be deleted but that doesn't help either. So what's the point in blocking them if they are able to continue this harassment?

iPhone 6, iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Oct 9, 2015 11:43 AM

1 reply

Oct 9, 2015 11:56 AM in response to elblondee

I've told them I don't own credit cards and they hang up

Don't even answer the call. That could be partially the cause that you are getting more calls, blondee.

If you don't recognize the number don't answer and then block future calls from that number using the directions.

See more here

Block calls and block or filter messages on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

How does a blocked number be able to continuously call

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.