Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Would someone mind checking my feed?

Hi All,

Ready to rip my hair out over this. I keep getting a feed error notification from itunes when trying to submit my new podcast.

Not sure what's going wrong. Used a validator and it said it was valid but itunes still rejecting it from being reviewed.

Here is the feed:

http://seacoast.localadvicegivers.com/feed/podcast/

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Nick

Posted on Oct 9, 2015 1:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 11, 2015 7:20 AM

The only problem with the feed wouldn't be likely to cause rejection, and that is that you have HTML in the form of links in one of your 'itunes:summary' tags - this isn't fatal, just messy as iTunes will not render the HTML but display it.

You're the third person today who has had a rejection when there appears to be no problem. There's no way of knowing for sure, but possibly there is an issue at the Store end. I should leave it until after the weekend and try again, at least as a first step.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 11, 2015 7:20 AM in response to NickMainella

The only problem with the feed wouldn't be likely to cause rejection, and that is that you have HTML in the form of links in one of your 'itunes:summary' tags - this isn't fatal, just messy as iTunes will not render the HTML but display it.

You're the third person today who has had a rejection when there appears to be no problem. There's no way of knowing for sure, but possibly there is an issue at the Store end. I should leave it until after the weekend and try again, at least as a first step.

Would someone mind checking my feed?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.