Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is it possible to print business cards on a MacBookPro (Retina, 13", Early 2015) with pages?

Is it possible to print business cards with pages on my MacBookPro (Retina, 13", Early 2015)?

MacBook Pro, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.5)

Posted on Oct 9, 2015 1:04 PM

2 replies

Oct 9, 2015 1:43 PM in response to theodore cfromca

Of course. The learning curve + consumables may make you wish you had started with a "service" of some kind though.

I am experienced in desktop publishing and the printing industry. If I were to want BCs right now, I would not mess with DIY start to finish in house. Online service such as VistaPrint <http://www.vistaprint.com/category/business-cards.aspx> is WAY too affordable and easy. Other options include the service desk at "OfficeMax"(OfficeDepot?), Fed-Ex Office (was Kinkos) or even the smaller print shops (probably the MOST expensive)

Have a look at Google results for " business cards service " for all of the above.

If this is a "hobby-ish" project that you just want to learn about, tell us your OS X version (early 2015 Mac seems to not be Mountain Lion), your favored App (Pages?) and what kind of printer you have.

ÇÇÇ

Is it possible to print business cards on a MacBookPro (Retina, 13", Early 2015) with pages?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.