Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

songs were split up into different albums. In file I selected 'get info'. Now everything is mixed up, titled differently etc. How do I correct that

songs were split up into different albums in iTunes . In file I selected 'get info'. Now everything is mixed up, titled differently etc. How do I correct that

Apple TV (3rd generation), Windows 8

Posted on Oct 9, 2015 11:22 AM

1 reply

Oct 9, 2015 12:53 PM in response to G100

When did you last update iTunes? Have a look inside the Previous iTunes Libraries folder inside you main iTunes folder for files of the form iTunes Library yyyy-mm-dd.itl. What is the most recent of these made from before you damaged your library? Do not attempt to access the file at this point. What fields do you think you have inadvertently changed? I have a method for exporting the old version of the information, then adding it back to your current library, but I want to make sure that all the fields that you have touched will be included.

tt2

songs were split up into different albums. In file I selected 'get info'. Now everything is mixed up, titled differently etc. How do I correct that

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.