Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can i get free apple products for reviews

RESPECTED SIR

i am tech reviewer and i huge fan of apple and its product . i want to make reviews on apple products i want to request you can i get sample products of the new iphone 6s as it is new in the market and the 2015 apple macbook pro model. i am starting my youtube carrier by making the reviews on apple products. i want to make reviews on every product of apple but i want to start with the new iphone 6s and the 2015 mackbook pro.i will be very thankful to you if you can give me sample product of these thing. i will be very humble and scincere to my work and i will upload my reviews two days after i recieved the product

thanking you

Posted on Oct 9, 2015 11:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 15, 2017 6:28 AM

Hii Apple

My name is sejal I have been a apple fan since ever but never got to try one of ur product so I request u to give me a sample of a apple product I really want to will thank you for the this

Your sincerely

Sejal

20 replies

Oct 10, 2015 12:23 PM in response to fariduddin

Thanks for the update that you don't care about write in your messages in a manner that is comprehensible.

I will now add your ID to my 'do not even attempt to read' list so that I don't waste any time with your messages.

You really don't see any dichotomy between your claim to you being a technical reviewer and writing messages that are incomprehensible, do you?

can i get free apple products for reviews

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.