Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Calendar issue after upgrading iPhone to 6s on iOS9.0.2

Recently upgraded to the 6s - love it - but now my default calendar which was previously used to create all my calendar appointments in is no longer listed in iCloud - this NONE of my events are syncing across my devices. For instance, if I put in an appointment on my Outlook 2007 Calendar, it used to sync to the cloud then back down to my phone. Now it doesn't sync at all. Similarly, if I add an appointment to my phone, it doesn't sync with my desktop Outlook calendar. When I look at iCloud.com, all the calendars are blank and show no events...even though my phone has events on it as well as my desktop Outlook.

Like stated, the default calendar that all these events were created in no longer shows in iCloud on my phone nor on iCloud.com. It does show under gmail calendar accounts. So if I go back into my phone and change the settings of calendars to have the default be "home" (which is under iCloud and iCloud.com) and change and event to the calendar in the calendar app - it DOES show up in iCloud.com. That would be amazing if this was the solution, however then there is a disconnect to the desktop Outlook....creating an event in my phone does sync to iCloud.com, but does NOT sync to Outlook. I've tried all the steps - making sure iCloud is not the default in Date management, making sure the add-on is active, blah, blah, blah.. I've had two reps from Apple on the phone today (Case 958865450) for over an hour and they were unable to solve the issue.

For obvious reasons, I need my work(outlook), iCloud, and iPhone to sync. Anyone have any ideas????

iPhone 6s, iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Oct 9, 2015 12:09 PM

1 reply

Calendar issue after upgrading iPhone to 6s on iOS9.0.2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.