Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Please, my phone iphone 6s purchased just that he loses battery charge horrendously

Please, my phone iphone 6s purchased just that he loses battery charge horrendously

Please, very important topic for me

I am a fan of the iPhone do not want to change this succulent

iPhone 6s, iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Oct 9, 2015 1:13 PM

4 replies

Oct 9, 2015 1:16 PM in response to radwanfromnew york

What troubleshooting have you tried? Did you restore this phone from a backup of an older phone? I have an iPhone 6s, 64GB version on iOS 9.0.2, and I must say that this is the best battery I've had on any iPhone I've ever owned. I consider myself a moderate to heavy user and I rarely use more than about 2.1% of battery per hour, under the heavy usage. I would say there is probably a process stuck or there was corrupt data if you restored from a backup. If you go to Setting>Battery, what is using the majority of your battery? The culprits are listed in order, highest first. That will help you identify and troubleshoot the problem app or apps. User troubleshooting includes restart, reset, restore from backup, restore as new. Test after each step. If you get to restore as new, test this without adding any additional content. If you still see this rapid battery drain, then make an appointment at the Genius Bar of the nearest Apple Store to have the device examined.

Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Restore your device from an iCloud or iTunes backup - Apple Support

Use iTunes to restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings - Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.