Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

el capitan after sleep my keyboard and trackpad don't work macbook pro late 2011

i have to power cycle my macbook pro after letting the macbook sleep for a while after the upgrade to el capitan , can't type password or use the trackpad 😢, it used to be perfect in the last release , any ideas ?

MacBook Pro (13-inch Late 2011), OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.5), null

Posted on Oct 9, 2015 11:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 10, 2015 2:56 PM

I have this problem too and I think it is related to VMWare Fusion. If you are using that try closing VMWare before you put the computer to sleep, worked for me. Hopefully they are on it.

4 replies

Jul 20, 2016 4:34 AM in response to garrethdk

Some users will see slow OS X Captain performance after the upgrade, especially on an old Mac. This could be due to the need for more memory or it could be that you need to free up disk space. You may also need to do a little housecleaning. Pass4sure 2V0-621 BrainDumps
If everything is slow, including what you type on the screen that appears, restart the Mac. Click on the Apple, then Restart and wait for this process to finish. You may need to close applications and choose to save something before it is completed.

el capitan after sleep my keyboard and trackpad don't work macbook pro late 2011

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.