Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I only have an iPhone and iPad now. I signed onto iTunes Match so that I could listen to my music on both devices. Match did the upload thing from my pad but now I can only listen to music when I have wifi. How can I keep my music on my phone?

IiTunes Match has stolen all the music stored on my phone and made it unavailable without wifi or cellular data. I'm traveling and don't have access to wifi often but I want to listen to my music, repeat, MY music, that I purchased,Mobutu it is no longer available on my phone. What type of control freak big brother B.S. is this apple? How do I get my music to stay on my iPhone so I can listen to it ANYTIME I want, not just when I have wifi. I know I could use cellular data but that isn't an option when I'm traveling.

Posted on Oct 9, 2015 1:40 PM

3 replies

Oct 9, 2015 2:33 PM in response to Jimzgoldfinch

Thanks forth e reply Jim. I have to say though, that is a complete bull**** way of having things. I can purchase music on my phone or iPad but can't manage it without a computer? come on. This is almost 2016 and the world is going mobile, with Apple supposedly leading the way. If I can't manage things on my mobile devices, what's the point?mdo you know, can I get a refund on iTunes Match and get my music back?

I only have an iPhone and iPad now. I signed onto iTunes Match so that I could listen to my music on both devices. Match did the upload thing from my pad but now I can only listen to music when I have wifi. How can I keep my music on my phone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.