Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Safari is almost useless to me since the upgrade to El capitan. I've had to start using Firefox which disappoints me greatly. What has happened to apple?

Safari is almost useless to me since the upgrade to El Capitan. I've started using Firefox which really saddens me. What has happened to Apple?

iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2014), iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Oct 9, 2015 12:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 9, 2015 1:31 PM

Why don't you explain what it is that you're having issues with re: Safari so one of us will be able to help you. How is Safari "useless" to you now? What were you able to do before that you cannot do now? We can't answer any questions you have or troubleshoot any problems you're facing if you don't elucidate what the problem is.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 9, 2015 1:31 PM in response to jhinson103

Why don't you explain what it is that you're having issues with re: Safari so one of us will be able to help you. How is Safari "useless" to you now? What were you able to do before that you cannot do now? We can't answer any questions you have or troubleshoot any problems you're facing if you don't elucidate what the problem is.

Safari is almost useless to me since the upgrade to El capitan. I've had to start using Firefox which disappoints me greatly. What has happened to apple?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.