Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 5S or 6S Bluetooth Compatibility With MSFT Windows 10

Is the iPhone 5s or 6s Plus Bluetooth compatible with Microsoft Windows 10? I can pair the 5s with my Dell XPS but the Bluetooth doesn't connect. Any help is greatly appreciated.

iPhone 5s, iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Oct 9, 2015 1:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 9, 2015 1:57 PM

It isn't anything to do with it being Windows 10. An iPhone will not pair via Bluetooth to a computer (Mac or Windows) except for personal hotspot and then only if your cellular plan supports it.

See the following for more information. https://discussions.apple.com/docs/DOC-7722

2 replies

Oct 9, 2015 2:04 PM in response to FoxFifth

My iPhone 5s pairs with my computer with no problem. Before I upgraded to Windows 10, the Dell XPS came with Windows 8.1. The phone paired easily and I was able to use the computer as a Bluetooth device and make calls with my iPhone. When I upgraded to Windows 10, I'm able to pair with the computer and iPhone 5s. The computer phone Bluetooth now doesn't work.

iPhone 5S or 6S Bluetooth Compatibility With MSFT Windows 10

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.