Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to move (store) all my music in to I cloud.

songs from apple music i download doesn't go to i cloud only some of them and some of them stored on my phone. i'd like to know how to store all my music in to i cloud please. i made all my songs available offline then add to my music and my playlists.but i can listen to them only on my phone not on my PC's i tunes.i have to have internet to listen to them. but when i make them available offline again on my PC's i tunes then i can listen. so i have to make them available offline twice. it means i have to download them twice. one on the phone one on the PC's i tunes.

"all i wanna know how to add music from apple music to my playlists and my music and available offline. so i can listen to them in all my devices.without having to download again, PARTICULARLY STORE ALL MY MUSIC IN MY I CLOUD" PLEASE COULD SOMEONE HELP ME WITH THIS.

Thanks indeed.

Anitya RK

Posted on Oct 9, 2015 2:34 PM

There are no replies.

How to move (store) all my music in to I cloud.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.