Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Case: Activation lock

Hello my dear friend, someone is locked my Iphone from Icloud. I log in his login and password and then he is locked my iphone. Now he want money for unlock. Please unlock my phone. Iphone is white on 32GB (IOS 9.0.2)

Serial number: F1********TWH

Imei: ***********

Best Regards.

<Personal Information Edited by Host>

<Image Edited by Host to Remove Serial Number>

iPhone 5, iOS 9.0.2, White on 32GB

Posted on Oct 9, 2015 2:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 9, 2015 6:06 PM

This is a user-to-user technical support forum. No one here can do what you want. If you have proof of original purchase of the phone, Apple should be able to help you. Take your original receipt and the phone to your local Apple Store. Or, call Apple. See the Contact Us link at the bottom right of every page of this forum.

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 9, 2015 6:06 PM in response to AirVital

This is a user-to-user technical support forum. No one here can do what you want. If you have proof of original purchase of the phone, Apple should be able to help you. Take your original receipt and the phone to your local Apple Store. Or, call Apple. See the Contact Us link at the bottom right of every page of this forum.

Oct 9, 2015 6:11 PM in response to AirVital

AirVital wrote:

Hello my dear friend, someone is locked my Iphone from Icloud. I log in his login and password and then he is locked my iphone. Now he want money for unlock. Please unlock my phone. Iphone is white on 32GB (IOS 9.0.2)

Why did you log in his login and password? That is asking for trouble. Unless you are the original owner of the phone and can prove it to Apple there is no way around this.

Case: Activation lock

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.