Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Re: iWeb

I have the same problem with some text boxes.

Posted on Oct 9, 2015 12:26 PM

3 replies

Oct 9, 2015 2:37 PM in response to josko

I am disappointed with Apple's response, basically they told me they had stopped supporting iWeb in 2011 so you're just going to have to get on with it !

Considering they are both of Apples software (iWeb and El Capitan) they don't seem to be bothered, I will certainly remember that next time I want to buy a new computer.

The only way around this problem seems to be to take any Hyperlinks off Text Boxes and just Hyperlink the actual text.

That did;t come from Apple though, I had to search lots of Forums before I found a solution.

Although it works its a lot of work going through all the pages on your website and changing everything.

Apple, I am not impressed.

Oct 10, 2015 1:08 AM in response to russfaefyvie

You don't need to be impressed and Apple do not have to help you with a product that has been unsupported for the last 4 years.

Everybody is aware of this and they are also aware that there will come a time when iWeb will no longer work at all. Most who are aware of this have moved on from iWeb a long time ago and perhaps you should consider doing the same?

Unfortunately, you are on your own if you continue to use an outdated and unsupported product. Look for an alternative as lots of other have done and are doing now.

Also, why are you hyperlinking whole text boxes anyway? You should not be doing that and the whole point is just to hyperlink relevant text and NOT a whole text box.

Don't come here and complain when Apple have refused to help you with an unsupported product - what did you expect?

Move on.

Re: iWeb

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.