Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Logic pro 9 crashes when I try to "Save As"

Logic Pro 9 crashes when I try to "Save As" - whether i want to save to the desktop or external hard drive or even bounce a track. As soon as I get the crash I get a huge dialogue box that lists a ton of threads and just gives me the option to click "ok" or "reopen". i wish there was an option that reads "OK - I WILL FIX IT" - That would be hot. Anyway yeah it crashes and I can't work on any more projects until this is resolved.

I have "El Capitan" operating system. logic worked fine when i had Yosemite but then this problem occurred on Yosemite - so i updated to El Capitan - not a smart move perhaps but still same problem. My memory is not full and I have plenty of space on my hard drive. Also, I tried deleting user preferences - didn't work - tried a lot of things i read online which i can't remember right now - I guess due to frustration - of course didn't work. Got on the phone with apple support -well i don't need to tell you what happened - because i'm writing this. Does anyone have a clue whats going on?

Really starting to consider black magic. Looking at where to buy live chickens online.

Logic Pro

Posted on Oct 9, 2015 4:21 PM

1 reply

Logic pro 9 crashes when I try to "Save As"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.