Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Access while Living in another Country

I am an Australian living in the USA, along with 650,000 other Australians living in other countries. I have an iTunes account in Australia, based on an Australian email address. I want to change my account address to a gmail.com address and purchase songs from the US store. I have a USA address and credit card. I would also like to transfer the songs I have already bought across to my new GMAIL based account. It appears that this is impossible, yet computing (an industry I have worked in for 30 years) would make this very easy. How can I do it?

I also have more than five computers and they are a mix of macs and PC's - the limit of five is ridiculous BTW for anyone who travels regularly. Any options here?

Olly

iMac with Retina 5K display, Mac OS X (10.4), 5s

Posted on Oct 9, 2015 3:33 PM

1 reply

Oct 9, 2015 3:55 PM in response to vikingolly

Vikingolly,

To change the email address for an account, go here: https://appleid.apple.com/

To change the country, change the store by clicking on the appropriate flag, and providing your new billing credentials with the address in the new country.

Content purchased in one country may not be downloadable from another, so download before leave, and take computer and at least one backup with you.

Access while Living in another Country

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.