Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes Store is not working

Hello.

I just received my PC back from the shop and had my iTunes account redeemed with about $55.00 worth of gift cards. However, it appears that I cannot use the iTunes Store. While the Store's homepage shows, the search option yields blank results for any term I plug in. I even tried clicking on any album featured on the homepage but that just leads me to a screen that says "This page is temporarily unavailable".

In an attempt to fix this issue, I updated iTunes with the newest version available and restarted my PC but I still could not access the Store. I even tried to direct myself to the Store's various artists and albums through Apple's website but whenever I would click on the "View in iTunes" option, it would direct me to a "Download iTunes" page (which is ridiculous, since I had just downloaded and installed the latest version).

Please help. Thanks!

PS: I am currently running Windows 7 64-bit, if that is at all relevant to the problem at hand.

Gateway, Windows Vista, something, anything

Posted on Oct 9, 2015 4:46 PM

There are no replies.

iTunes Store is not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.