Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I get overall list view / agenda view in Calendar, ios9

I may be mistaken, but I can't seem to find list view of all calendar items in my agenda since the upgrade. I can see year view, month view, or list view superimposed with month view, but with agenda list for only the date selected. Flipping the phone sideways I can see the week view (4 day range) with all day events listed up the top and a 2 hour range for appointments during the the day. I can swipe up and down to see appointments outside that 2 hour range.

I believe that before installing the update, I had a list view for all agenda items in my calendar. It provided a good overview of upcoming commitments. It appears that since 'upgrading', I no longer have this facility. Could this be possible?

On another point, thanks to a suggestion somewhere in the net I have already dealt with the problem of the calendar not syncing either way with google account, following upgrade to ios9. This was done by turning off and then on the google calendar from account settings..

iPhone 4S, iOS 9.0.2, Not sure if its iphone4s or iphone4

Posted on Oct 9, 2015 5:07 PM

5 replies

Oct 10, 2015 2:14 AM in response to scottfromh

Reply to my own problem: I have seen the list view that I want since posting this question, but I don't know how I did it.. Still seek advice on how to get list view for all agenda items.

With regard to the problem with syncing, not sure this was an IOS9 update issue. Maybe my own mistake. Setting my default calendar to the gmail has fixed my syncing problems completely now.

Can I get overall list view / agenda view in Calendar, ios9

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.