Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

6 Plus camera issue: flickering purple strips

11 month old 6 plus started to give problem yesterday, for both front/rear camera. I need to go to Apple store to change it, but I searched and cannot find others have this issue.User uploaded file

Posted on Oct 9, 2015 4:17 PM

6 replies

Oct 12, 2015 9:56 AM in response to Ethan7988

It would be great if Apple honors a whole year for my replacement. BTW, yesterday I found the camera was good again. I made an appointment with the store. Not sure if I should go there as I can no longer show them the problem. BTW, as suddenly both front/rear cameras show the same symptom, it made me think it was actually not the CMOS itself, but rather software issue...

Again, as my original warranty expires in just 30 days, I really hope the issue either never show up, or show up immediately. I should have gone to Apple store immediately when the problem started. Maybe at a later time I can use this post as proof to show that the problem actually started within warranty time 🙂

Thanks for all help!

6 Plus camera issue: flickering purple strips

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.