Related Article: Require a password for App Store and iTunes purchases

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

EVERY time I restart my iPhone 6 Plus: "Sign in to iTunes Store - Enter the password for your Apple ID".

Every time I restart my iPhone 6 Plus (iOS 9.0.2), the first thing the appears on my phone screen is following message: "Sign in to iTunes Store - Enter the password for your Apple ID". How do I make this stop? It happens EVERY time!

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 9.0.2, null

Posted on Oct 9, 2015 4:33 PM

8 replies

Oct 9, 2015 5:16 PM in response to Steve Nicholls

I am sure not if I posted my question correctly. When I turn off my phone and then turn it back on, the warning in the pic below is the first thing that appears on my phone after it reboots.

I enter my iPhone - enter the password of my Apple ID - and I am back to business. When I turn my phone of again, the process repeats itself... The message below always first appears on my phone after I restart it.User uploaded file

EVERY time I restart my iPhone 6 Plus: "Sign in to iTunes Store - Enter the password for your Apple ID".

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.