Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

rotating arrows icon on ipod classic 160gb

I'm having issues with my ipod classic 160gb i recently forced it out the red x circle icon by by forcing it in recovery mode. wow what a mission. now that's done i restored my ipod re-installed itunes and got my pc to recognize ipod again. ok so everything started out fine put some songs into my itunes again then i started to synch my ipod let it run its course but it got stuck while synching. i waited forever to see if it unfroze the arrows kept spinning i guess its the synching arrows i couldn't eject ipod couldn't pick songs couldn't close itunes so i force shutdown i restarted ipod connected but now this time the ipod the arrows pop up but i'm not synching anything and itunes doesn't recognize it my pc does because it has the green checkmark meaning usb is working but it wont eject. now with the ipod disconnected everything works fine itunes everything so what do i do why is the ipod stuck how do i unfreeze it please im so tired of looking at websites ad getting nowhere this is the worst experience i have ever had with and ipod. so much malfunctions so little help. i need help.

iPod classic 160GB (Late 2009)

Posted on Oct 9, 2015 6:47 PM

1 reply

rotating arrows icon on ipod classic 160gb

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.