Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why can't I get a ringtone I paid for

hi guys,

I'm trying to get a ringtone that I paid for and I have the email showing that I have purchased it but won't let me use it.

iPhone 6, iOS 9.0.2, Ringtone issues

Posted on Oct 9, 2015 6:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 13, 2015 8:56 PM

This is a new tone that you've just purchased on your phone ? If it is then it should have downloaded onto the phone and be available in Settings > Sounds and in the Contacts app. Is that what you are trying to do ?

If you are trying to redownload the one then you won't be able to without repaying for it, they (and audiobooks) are one-time only downloads.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 13, 2015 8:56 PM in response to janethfromsaintlouis

This is a new tone that you've just purchased on your phone ? If it is then it should have downloaded onto the phone and be available in Settings > Sounds and in the Contacts app. Is that what you are trying to do ?

If you are trying to redownload the one then you won't be able to without repaying for it, they (and audiobooks) are one-time only downloads.

Why can't I get a ringtone I paid for

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.