Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

BRAND NEW iphone 5S - plugged into itunes for setup - stuck on "connect to itunes" screen... have tried EVERYTHING!!!!! HELP!!!!!

So I opened and plugged in my NEW iphone 5s about 2 hours ago, having backed up all my old stuff from my old phone. Could not restore backup to my new phonw without first updating it to newest software - which i tried to do - but it has been stuck on Connect to itunes mode for the last hour. Have tried EVERYTHING. Holding down sleep/home button for x amount of seconds, before releasing the power button etc etc... Apple sign will come back on but then straight back to same frozen connect to itunes screen again!!!! visited numerous sights with no success!!! Extremely frustrated!!!!!! Any advice??!!

iPhone 5s

Posted on Oct 9, 2015 7:15 PM

1 reply

BRAND NEW iphone 5S - plugged into itunes for setup - stuck on "connect to itunes" screen... have tried EVERYTHING!!!!! HELP!!!!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.