Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhoto book says that I have unedited text, but I can't find it. How can I search for it and find it in my iPhoto scrapbook?

I am using iPhoto on a MacBook air, Yosemite operating system. I tried to order a photo book I have made, but there is a warning stating that I have unedited text, which I think means the nonsense text that comes up when you highlight a text block. I cannot find this unedited text that they say I have. How can I find it in my book and eliminate it? Thanks.

MacBook Air, Mac OS X (10.7.5)

Posted on Oct 9, 2015 7:00 PM

3 replies

Oct 12, 2015 7:15 AM in response to Old Toad

I have already done this several times. On the screen my book looks exactly as I intended it to look. It was impossible to see anything wrong, so I have sent it away for printing. I was hoping that maybe there was a way to 'search' that would identify the 'default' text that I was unable to see when looking for it myself.

My iPhoto book says that I have unedited text, but I can't find it. How can I search for it and find it in my iPhoto scrapbook?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.