Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

itunes doesn't recognize my ipod touch

hi I have a win 8 computer that recently updated to win 10. previous, my ipod touch connected fine both via wifi and cable. now the pc sees the ipod, and it won't let me undate the drivers (says the device is working fine) but iTunes doesn't see it, not even over wifi. I 've repaired, uninstalled all the apple software, and the device has just updated. no change. the ipod is set to trust the pc. when I run the troubleshooting app, windows tells me the device is usb 2 and the software is usb 3. well it worked before the win 10 update, so there has to be a way without going to the expense of buying an outdated usb 2 hub. ???? somebody help please!! sometimes I just want to go back to win 3.1 lol at least everything worked. everytime something gets updated (read iTunes) everything in this house stops working for weeks lol calgon take me away!!!!! thanks in advance if anyone can help me!

iPod touch, iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Oct 9, 2015 9:15 PM

1 reply

itunes doesn't recognize my ipod touch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.