Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why can't I sync music to my phone from my computer

I've tried syncing music to my iPhone from my computer and it doesn't let me. Each time I tried syncing my music, a message pops out saying that my phone isn't connected to iTunes Match and that if I want to sync music to my phone, I have to pay $25 per year. A lot of the music in my library is music I bought in iTunes and the rest is music that I've uploaded from CDs I've purchased at stores. None of the other devices that are connected to my account don't have this problem, just my iPhone.

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.2

Posted on Oct 9, 2015 7:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 9, 2015 10:09 PM

In Settings > App & iTunes Stores (assuming you're using iOS 9), is your Apple ID set correctly? Is it set to the same one being used in iTunes on your computer (which must be iTunes 12.3) in Store > View Account (from iTunes' menu)?

Are you an Apple Music subscriber? Are you an iTunes Match subscriber? Have you ever used either or both of these services?

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 9, 2015 10:09 PM in response to Lizbeth171

In Settings > App & iTunes Stores (assuming you're using iOS 9), is your Apple ID set correctly? Is it set to the same one being used in iTunes on your computer (which must be iTunes 12.3) in Store > View Account (from iTunes' menu)?

Are you an Apple Music subscriber? Are you an iTunes Match subscriber? Have you ever used either or both of these services?

Why can't I sync music to my phone from my computer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.