Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud emails no longer push to iOS devices

As of last Saturday (this did not correspond to the installation of iOS 9 patches), my iCloud email no longer pushes to iOS devices. When using OS X Mail, emails arrive instantly but both my iPad Air 2 and iPhone 6 are no longer receiving push notifications. After the issue began I updated from 9.0 to 9.02 and it didn't improve. I also tested on a retired iPhone 5 with the same results. I tried my wife's account on my phone and it receives instant push notifications so I do not believe it's device related. Setting the account to fetch does not work either. I had to add a second account to the phone manually using IMAP settings to get fetch to work (this also doesn't receive push) - and with fetch set at 15 minute intervals, emails generally arrive every 30-40 minutes. Has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks

iPhone 6, iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Oct 9, 2015 11:29 PM

1 reply

iCloud emails no longer push to iOS devices

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.