Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Glitch found when organizing apps

I am curious to know if anyone else has noticed, when organizing apps in iOS 9, a small glitch? I will list the steps below to recreate this issue:

1. Tap and hold an app to make them jiggle

2. Make sure the first page is full with apps and the bottom right corner is a Folder of apps

3. Select an app from the second page to move into the folder located at the bottom right

4. Move the app to the first page and attempt to place the app in the bottom right folder of apps

This is where I noticed the glitch. The folder of apps is not visible on the first page. So, naturally I thought it was automatically moved to the second page of apps but that wasn't the case. i dragged the app back to the second page to find the folder of apps I wanted to place the app in and it isn't visible on the second page either. The folder only becomes visible again after hitting the home button and exiting out of the jiggle function.

I Hope this helps with iOS 9 as I have tried to explain this as best as I can.

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Oct 10, 2015 12:37 AM

There are no replies.

Glitch found when organizing apps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.