Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Since i updated my iphone 6 to os 9 my phone keeps heating up, sometime passcode is not working when opening the phone. Gray screen keeps happening. Need to on and off to power on. This is alarming. Please fix your software update as soon as possible

Since i updated my iphone 6 to os 9 my phone keeps heating up, sometime passcode is not working when opening the phone. Gray screen keeps happening. Need to on and off to power on. This is alarming. Please fix your software update as soon as possible

Posted on Oct 10, 2015 1:17 AM

4 replies

Oct 10, 2015 3:37 AM in response to Briansyddall

OKay, thanks Brian, I mentioned that my phone is iphone6. the state of my phone as of the moment works fine. no need for me to make appointment with apple. I'm stating the fact on what's happening to my phone. And with this kind of forum, I'll be able to let everyone to know what happened to my iphone since the update of OS9 and If I am right I'm giving info to the apple on how they will improve their updates.

Oct 10, 2015 6:12 PM in response to gdgmacguy

Hi gdgmacguy, thans for the info, by the way I know how to reset, restart and restore my phone. update went fine with your device? Lucky you, but base on what i read here, most of the people are having issues since the update. I am not to argue with every body but to inform everyone that i have that kind of issue the update. thanks for your reply though

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.