Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

İ verified my id once due to your id is locked for security reasons ... Eror but im getting still the same message when i try to log in on my iphone

İ Cant şog in to my apple id only from my iphone

iPhone 5c, iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Oct 9, 2015 11:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 10, 2015 12:56 AM

Since getting your account re-enabled you've logged out of the account on your phone by tapping on your id in Settings > App And iTunes Stores (when you change/reset your password : What to do after you change your Apple ID email address or password - Apple Support) , it's when trying to log back in that you are having problems ?

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 10, 2015 12:56 AM in response to Kabir.sadat

Since getting your account re-enabled you've logged out of the account on your phone by tapping on your id in Settings > App And iTunes Stores (when you change/reset your password : What to do after you change your Apple ID email address or password - Apple Support) , it's when trying to log back in that you are having problems ?

İ verified my id once due to your id is locked for security reasons ... Eror but im getting still the same message when i try to log in on my iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.