Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i wanted to buy apps for money i went to kashu i bought some but when i wanted to buy apps i couldnt find cashu payment they only put master card vsa and paypal i want cashu only

i wanted to buy some app store apps then i went there to buy via cashu but i didnt find cashu payment but i only find mastercard and paypal and visa

iPod touch (5th generation), iOS 7.0.6

Posted on Oct 10, 2015 3:44 AM

1 reply

Oct 10, 2015 7:00 AM in response to climalow

Good day climalow,

Thanks for participating in the Apple Support Communities.

It sounds like you want to add a payment method to your iTunes Store account. The available payment methods vary by country. As mentioned in Payment methods you can use in the iTunes Store, Mac App Store, App Store, and iBooks Store, you can typically use these methods:

The available payment methods vary by country. You can typically use these methods:

• Credit cards
  • Content codes
  • Store credit, including iTunes Store Gift Cards, Gift Certificates, and Allowances
  • ClickandBuy
  • PayEase
  • PayPal
  • China UnionPay (requires SMS PIN for setup)

For help with your account, you may want to contact iTunes Store support.

If you need help changing your payment information, credit card details, or billing information, contact iTunes Store support.

from Change or remove your Apple ID payment information in the iTunes Store

Best Regards.

i wanted to buy apps for money i went to kashu i bought some but when i wanted to buy apps i couldnt find cashu payment they only put master card vsa and paypal i want cashu only

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.