Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

heloo,My brother was stolen iPad 3 months ago But now is found,But my brother is dead Now I'm not his Apple account To activate the iPad,But the iPad is also available box,Please advise what to look out for activation.For us, this iPad bag sentence

heloo,My brother was stolen iPad 3 months ago But now is found,But my brother is dead Now I'm not his Apple account To activate the iPad,But the iPad is also available box,Please advise what to look out for activation.For us, this iPad bag sentence

iPad 2

Posted on Oct 10, 2015 2:58 AM

2 replies

Oct 10, 2015 3:02 AM in response to mohammad4

The only way for you to activate the iPad is to take it to an Apple Store (not an Apple-authorised retailer, an actual Apple Store) together with:

1. The original purchase documents.

2. Proof that it is now your property.

3. A copy of the death certificate.

I'm afraid there is no other way at all to activate it: you can't do it yourself, and Apple will only do it with the above documents.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.