Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone6s home button is too hot

I have bought this phone a week ago. This morning I went to use it and the screen was dark and home button is too hot. I thought it just need to cool down so i left it for 30 minutes but when checked again the same result, home button is too hot and nothing works. Left it for another hour but nothing changed. Its very annoying. I wanted to take it to the apple store but the checked the apple community support and found lots of comments, so I followed it and hold the home button and power button on the side for 10 seconds and the apple sign came back to screen and it looks like the phone rebooted itself. The home button was back to its normal within seconds and not heating now. I hope this resolve the problem but I think apple should be looking into it. I will be calling apple support later as I had very important calls to make which I missed it.

iPhone 6s, iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Oct 10, 2015 5:46 AM

2 replies

iphone6s home button is too hot

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.